The Age of Ash
The Paradox of Duality
- ‘And Io did proclaim our empire it’s peak,
- And foreboding augurs of ruin He did speak.
- When our Lord this Terror could not be bound,
- When our Kingdom of One was smote to the ground.
- There our Blood of One did darkness cleave,
- There darkness and blood did reign the eve.
- Let One become Two, our Father beseeched,
- Let Blood run through, from darkness we reached.
- Then Dark found one and the other one grew,
- Then Dark found two and from Dragons it flew.’
- -Hassat Tanakh (Law of the Dragon Father) 4:13
- ‘Forged they forever, separate they together.
- The Dragon Father’s sacrifice, sealed in finality,
- Broken they never, times they sever.
- Vessels of God, the Paradox of Duality.’
- -excerpts from the tomb of Melchior